Sectional sofas are the ultimate in comfort. They are larger than a traditional sofa and can be arranged to fit your space. This makes them ideal for large rooms like open-plan living areas and great rooms where you want people to congregate. Once you've selected your new sectional, you'll need to find the right ottoman
Ottoman is a great addition to your sectional. These versatile pieces allow you to use them as an extra seat, footrest, or storage space. You can also use ottomans with other furniture pieces like chairs and sofas to make your living room look more complete. We've rounded up some of our favorites below.
Best Ottoman for Sectional Reviews
This is my first time buying from SimpliHome, and I must say that I am very impressed with their products.
Leather Storage Ottoman
The material of this ottoman is made up of leather, which is easy to maintain and clean. I was able to clean it with ease by wiping it with a damp cloth. This Ottoman features a lift top that opens up to reveal storage space for blankets, pillows, magazines, or other items.
The color of this ottoman is chocolate brown, which looks great in my living room and bedroom.
Ideal for a Sectional Sofa
I can easily move this ottoman from one place to another as it weighs just about 21 pounds, making it lightweight and easy to carry around without any issues at all. The size of this ottoman is 33.5"W x 17.3" D x 17.7"H, which makes it large enough to fit into any space without any issues at all.
- The faux leather upholstery is soft and comfortable; perfect for curling up with a book or watching television.
- It also features tufted detailing on the seat giving it a classic chic look that will work well in any room of your home
- One of the biggest advantages of this particular ottoman is that it comes in multiple colors so you can pick the one that best matches your home. This makes it easy to find a match for any decor style or color scheme you have in mind.
- Made from solid hardwood with a distressed finish, the ottoman is built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday life while still looking great.
- I didn’t experience any problems when using the ottoman
It Is Beautiful
The Christopher Knight Home Zelfa Velvet Ottoman, Dark Teal has a beautiful look that makes it stand out from the other ottomans available in the market. It comes in an attractive dark teal color which will add color to your living room.
The material used to make this ottoman is velvet and featherlike softness. This makes it comfortable to sit on and also serves as a great conversation piece.
This Ottoman Is Versatile
This versatile piece can be used in any room of your home or office. You can use it as a coffee table for your favorite sectional sofa or you can place it right next to your bed so you can put your feet up when you get home after a long day at work.
Also, use this ottoman in your living room as an extra seating option when you have guests over or just want to sit back and relax while watching television after dinner on weekends.
- It's very comfortable and soft to sit on.
- It's easy to clean and maintain because it's not fabric but rather velvet
- The frame of this ottoman is made of engineered wood, which makes it sturdy and durable.
- Its versatility makes it useful in many areas of your home. It can be used as a coffee table, footstool, storage space, and more.
- It does not have built-in storage space
If you're looking for a new living room set, you may want to consider Best Choice Tufted Faux Leather 3-Seat L-Shape Sofa with ottoman. It comes with everything you need to create the perfect space in your home.
It comes with one L-shaped sofa, one ottoman, and two pillows.
Add Style to your Living Room
The modern design of this set will add a stylish touch to your room. It features button-tufted cushions for an added touch of elegance.
The entire set is covered in faux leather material that makes it easy to clean. The cushions are also removable for easy cleaning or replacement.
It is Comfortable
The set has Soft foam cushioning for comfort, which makes this couch very comfortable to sit on for long periods of time without feeling any pressure points in your back or anywhere else on your body while sitting down.
- This sectional sofa set has everything you need to create a comfortable living room area for family movie nights, reading books, or just relaxing after long days at work; a comfortable sofa and ottoman to place your feet
- The set has a high-quality leather material with a rich look that compliments your home decor.
- The couch has a tufted design on all cushions for added style.
- It has soft foam cushioning on all seats and backs so you can sit back and relax in comfort.
- The ottoman can be used as extra seating when needed or make into an additional table surface when entertaining guests.
- In my testing, this product didn't disappoint me.
I also bought this ottoman to test its quality. It's not too big or too small.
I love how much storage capacity there is in this ottoman. It holds all of my blankets and pillows when we aren't using them, so they don't take up space on our couch and chairs. This ottoman is also comfortable to sit on if you want to watch TV or read a book while sitting on your couch.
Has Enough Storage Space
My only complaint about this product is that it doesn't have any handles on top so you have to pick them up from underneath when moving it around. That's not a big deal though since it isn't heavy at all (weighs about 20 lbs).
- The lid lifts up to reveal plenty of storage space inside, making this ottoman ideal for storing blankets or other home decor items.
- It has a high-density foam base that allows you to sit on it for long periods of time without feeling uncomfortable.
- The material is soft yet sturdy, preventing it from getting damaged or ripping easily.
- When you want a stylish piece that will also help keep your room organized, the Christopher Knight Home Alexandria Ottoman is an excellent choice.
- It does not have handles for lifting it up
Homepop ottoman is the perfect piece of furniture for your sectional sofa. It has a medallion design, which makes it very attractive.
The Ottoman is made from high-quality fabric and wood material, so it is durable and sturdy. You can put your feet on the ottoman while watching TV or reading a book. This ottoman is suitable for any type of decor and will make your living room look amazing.
- The legs and body are made from hardwood which makes them strong enough to hold heavy weights without any problem
- It also has enough space for blankets and pillows or anything else you want to store inside
- This stylish piece of furniture can be used as extra seating when guests come over or as a coffee table
- The inner memory foam provides comfort while sitting on the ottoman
- It's also easy to move around your home since its not heavy
- This product did not disappoint me during my testing.
How to Buy the Top Ottoman for Sectional?
Finding the right ottoman for your sectional can be a challenge. The one that works best for you may not work for everyone. However, there are some things to look out for when shopping for an ottoman.
Size of your Sectional Sofa
The first thing you need to consider is the size of your sectional. This will dictate what size ottoman you need to buy. If you have a large sectional, then you may want to opt for a larger ottoman so that it doesn’t look too small in comparison.
Another thing to consider is how much storage space you need in your ottoman. While most people don’t like having too much storage space, some might want this feature in their home theater setup or living room area to store magazines, books, blankets, and pillows.
If you’re looking for something that is more decorative than functional, then choosing an upholstered ottoman would be best suited for your needs because they come with many different styles and materials that can match any décor theme or color palette of your living room furniture.
FAQS Related to the Best Ottoman for Sectional
Can I use the Ottoman as a coffee table?
Yes, you can use the Ottoman as a coffee table.
A round, rectangular, or square ottoman is designed to be used in many different ways. It can be used as a footrest, a side table, and even as a place to set your feet up while relaxing on the sofa.
To use the ottoman as a coffee table, simply turn its lid over. The lid will become your table's surface. If you have a small space and want to maximize your furniture, this is a great way to do it.
Should Ottomans Be the Same Height as the Couch?
If you're looking to buy an ottoman, it's important to know what size you need and how to choose the right one for your space.
The size of your ottoman will depend on several factors, including the size of your couch and the space you have in your home. But one thing is for sure: Your ottoman should be an inch shorter than the couch, according to interior designer Jillian Harris.
This makes sense since most people sit on their sofas with their feet flat on the floor or tucked under them, Harris explains. If your ottomans are too tall, they'll get in the way when you're sitting down.
What kind of ottoman goes with sectional?
You have a sectional sofa, but what about the ottoman? You need to get an ottoman that will complement your sectional and make it look more elegant. Here are some tips on how to choose the right ottoman for your sectional.
Style of your Round or Square Ottoman
Choose an ottoman that matches your furniture style as closely as possible. For instance, if you have an upholstered couch with tufted buttons, a button-tufted ottoman would be perfect for complementing it.
Color of Ottomans
If you want to add an ottoman to your sectional, it's best to match the color of the upholstery on your sofa. If you have a neutral-colored sofa, you can go with any color and style of ottoman.
However, if you have a sectional that has a lot of colors, you should choose the same colors for your ottoman.
For example, if your sofa is blue and white striped, then choose an ottoman with blue and white stripes as well. This will help tie your sofa together into one set.
Does your ottoman have to match your sofa?
The short answer: no, it doesn't have to match your sofa.
But if you're going to get an ottoman, it's a good idea to buy one that matches your sofa, or at least looks like it could belong in the same room. Matching ottomans with your sofas will look good together.
Balance and Contrast
I think we all know that the key to great decorating is balance and contrast. So if you have a big, bold sofa with lots of colors, then you need to offset that with something more neutral or plain looking on the other side of the room.
If you have a black or grey sofa with very little detail and no pattern, then you can add something colorful on either side of it without worrying about whether or not they match perfectly!
How do I organize my ottoman sectional?
Sectionals are often large and heavy, which makes them tricky to move around once they're in place. To avoid wasting time and energy, it's best to plan ahead when arranging your sectional so you don't have to move it after it's been set up for a while.
Planning Your Sectional Arrangement
Before arranging your sectional, take into account the size of your space and what kind of look you want in that space.
If you're going to place your ottoman in front of your sofa, make sure you leave enough room for people to walk around it when they enter the room or sit down on it if they need more space than what's available on the sofa itself.
Place in a Comfortable and Safe Space
Next, you will want to place your ottoman sectional where it will be comfortable and safe. You want to make sure that you do not place it close to any fire hazards or anything that can catch on fire easily.
If you are going to use your ottoman as a coffee table, then you will want to make sure that it is tall enough so people can easily reach their drinks or snacks while they are sitting on the couch.
Are sectionals going out of style?
Sectionals are here to stay, but they're changing. They're becoming more sophisticated and less bulky. They're getting sleeker so they can fit in smaller rooms.
But there's one thing that isn't going anywhere: the need for extra seating at home.
"I think sectional sofas will continue to be popular because they're a great way to fit a lot of people into a small space," says Carla Rossi, design director at Crate and Barrel. "They're also evolving into more of an accent piece than just being a sofa."