Yoga ball chair for an office is a trend that has been picking up lately. If you have been thinking of alternative and creative ways to motivate your work environment try these recommendations and find the best deals.
Gaiam Classic Balance Ball Chair
- Boost energy & focus: Micro-movements from sitting on a balance ball chair work to engage the body and mind, leading to...
- Recommended user height: Designed for users 5 feet to 5 feet 11 inches tall and fits most standard height desks. For a...
- Ball chair includes: Removable 52 centimeter Exercise Ball, Chair Base, Support Bar, Metal Ball Holder, 4 Easy-Glide...
The Gaiam Classic Balance Ball Chair is amazing! Not only is it reasonably affordable, but for health conscious people it’s something to seriously consider.
When we are sitting all day on a hard surfaced chair it actually decays our core and leg muscles, but on a ball chair, your stabilizer muscles have to work to keep you upright. So, you end up developing better posture and your muscles are getting a workout.
It may take a few days to get the hang of the feeling of sitting on a plush yoga ball as a lot of people review, but you get the hang of it.
Simply inflate the yoga ball and let it rest for 24 hours before using it.
I do have to mention though, that is for average height people from 5 feet to 5 feet 11 inches. Taller individuals might find this a little on the smaller side.
Trideer Ball Chair
- 2 Combinations - 2 Selection: Use Exercise ball only or Use Exercise ball with inflatable ring.
- Anti-Burst and Durable: Balance ball rated up to 2000 lbs, Made of eco-friendly, hypo-allergenic material, first-class...
- Perfect for Home & Office: Makes the perfect addition to your home exercise equipment to improve your core and overall...
If you prefer the simpler and basic version, then try Trideer Ball Chair. It’s even more affordable than Gaiam and the minimalist design will give your office environment a clean and crisp look.
The advantage with Trideer is that you can do back stretches or exercises on the ball like you would on a yoga ball and it’s very easy to move around.
This ball chair is incredibly sturdy and hard to bust. Also you can get a shorter or a taller ball depending on your height. So check it out!