The Pipersong Meditation Chair is a unique piece that is suited for individuals who want to remain flexible and healthy while working.
However, it’s a bit expensive and overpriced compared with other brand of meditation chairs with similar design. So I would recommend you to buy the non-branded meditation chair.
What I Like About It
- It’s fairly easy to set up. You won’t even be needing any extra tools.
- Pipersong chair is great for stretching, increasing blood flow in your legs, and allows people to get into the habit of meditating.
- The padding is comfortable for long term sitting.
The frame and base is made from heavy duty casters and steel, so it’s sturdy and very durable. The recommended weight limit is 200 lbs, but it can be a bit higher if you won’t be standing on the footstool where you put your feet. The chair itself can take heavier loads.
What I Don’t Like
- Compared with other types of stools and chairs, the shape makes it hard to carry around. You will need to disassemble it to avoid hitting any doors or corners.
- It’s a bit pricey compared with other products that have same value.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maximum weight: 200 lbs
- Dimensions: 23.2 x 22.8 x 15.8 inches
- Item Weight: 26.5 lbs
- Material: Polyurethane
- Foam: High-density 3.7-inch foam
- Base Frame: Steel and heavy-duty casters
How To Clean It
The Polyurethane leather makes it very easy to clean. You can wash away any dirt or stain with a damp cloth with lukewarm water and soap.
Is There Return Policy?
There is 30 day return policy, so you can return it if you don’t like it.
Pipersong is excellent in customer service. In case there are missing parts or if the product is faulty, Pipersong will make sure you are taken care of and satisfied.