If you are looking for the best deals on Nori Meditation Chair, then here is some information that will help you.
The manufacturer currently is not selling that specific design, so unfortunately you won't find anywhere on Amazon, Waywair or online where you can buy it.
However, try these 2 meditation chairs that very similar in price and design.
- MEDITATION CHAIR: Features a tall back for ergonomic support
- MEDITATION FOCUSED DESIGN: Meditation cushion is designed to sit cross-legged for extended periods of time during meditation
- MEDITATION CUSHION: Sit longer and more comfortably on the generous seating area and extra-thick natural cotton cushion filled...
The Gaiam Rattan Chair is perfect for both outdoor and indoor meditation use. Since it's not heavy, you can carry it with you anywhere you like and place it near your vicinity.
The advantage with Gaiam is the wicker material. Wicker is moist and water resistant, hence it's perfect for outdoor use.
There is more than ample amount of space to sit and the maximum capacity is 250 lbs, so most people will have no problems using this meditation chair.
- Body Supports: Lower Back Column - Ischial Junction Node - knees - instep - feet
- Seat Support: Internal Metallic Skeleton Structured
- Cushion: Neoprene foam - Total weight - Aprox. 15.00 lbs
Another popular brand out there is Alexia. The design and shape is specifically made for people who want to maintain a lotus meditative position.
The material is made from fabric, so it's comfortable on skin and won't cause any allergies or rashes like some animal based materials.
It's also very light, so you can move it around the house very easily in between rooms to enjoy a quiet and peaceful meditation.
- Coffee Table Vs. Ottoman: Which Piece Is Ideal For Your Living Room? - November 17, 2022
- How To Pick A Coffee Table (Secrets Exposed) – Here Are Some Useful Specifics - November 10, 2022
- How To Place Accent Chairs In Living Room - October 14, 2022