There is something beautiful about meditating outdoors. Not only are you able to get into flow more easily, but you are becoming one with nature.
However, for you to be able to meditate outdoors and get the full experience, you need a meditation chair for the outdoors, and hanging meditation chairs might just be what you are looking for.
- IF YOU NEED THE HANGING KITS FOR THIS HAMMOCK CHAIR, PLEASE SEARCH:B07SKDMPLQ.MACRAME SWING HAMMOCK CHAIR - Can be used as a light...
- HIGH QUALITY - Hanging Hammock Macrame Net Chair Made of 100% handmade cotton, Hand wash, which holds up to 260 Pound Capacity...
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR USE - Great addition to home, bedroom, sunroom, kid’s room, living room, and more. Adds charm to garden, yard,...
- Bohemian Swing Chair: Stylishly crafted from macrame hammock chair pattern with fringe tassels, this hammock chair is blended in...
- Large & Cozy Hanging Hammock Chair: Featuring a large seat of diameter 23.6”, this macrame chair with breathable meshed cotton...
- Handwoven Porch Swing Chair: Handmade from thick cotton rope and steel frame, this hanging swing chair can support up to 330 lbs...
- Ideal for Deck, balcony & more - Unique swinging Chair is the perfect addition to any space outside, like a backyard patio, deck,...
- User Indoor or Outdoors - It is sturdy & safe for you to sit in, and it will be a great addition to your indoor or outdoor...
- Premium Fluffy Cushion - It comes with a Soft deep fluffy cushion, perfect for you to snuggle in on a warm and sunny day, with a...
Things to Keep in Mind
Rope and sturdiness
Make sure to tighten the rope and the ends of the hanging meditation chair for your safety.
There is some risk involved with the cheaper hanging chairs as you will have to find a tree or a branch that is strong enough to support your weight.
So you are limited by your outdoor surroundings. It's however portable and easier to move around, so you could try meditating in your nearest park or nature reserve.
The egg hanging chairs are less portable, but it is much safer and sturdier. You can put it outside your garden where you please and start meditating.
I would recommend the egg chair for safety purposes, so get that one if you have the budget.
While sitting on a cushion or something plush is comfortable and will yield a better meditation session, if you forget the hanging meditation chair outside and if it rains, you are in for some headache. Remember to bring the cushion and the plush inside after using it.
Rattan or wicker is the best suited material for outdoor hanging meditation chair as it dries easily when it gets wet and is overall very durable.
Metal and steel, while very sturdy, is harder to maintain and carry around.