- Body Supports: Lower Back Column - Ischial Junction Node - knees - instep - feet
- Seat Support: Internal Metallic Skeleton Structured
- Cushion: Neoprene foam - Total weight - Aprox. 15.00 lbs
If you are looking for a meditation chair that is the best suited for a lotus position, then you have to try out Alexia Meditation Chair.
What I Like About It
- You may think that this is on the heavier side, but surprisingly it is only 15 pounds! Which is light enough to carry around with you.
- The faux leather makes it easier to clean and maintain.
- Comfortable and plush for meditation use.
The Alexia meditation chair is great for home use. Since it’s light, you can move it around in between rooms, and cleaning it will be quite simple and straightforward, as the faux leather can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
What Could Be Better
- You can’t fold it, so portability might be an issue for some.
- A little on the pricier side for meditation chairs
How To Sit On It Correctly
You fold your legs into a semi-lotus position and sit on the top of the chair. This allows for a meditative position whilst your legs don’t cut off from blood circulation.